Chobani’s Retail Execution Team brings the vision of the Chobani brand to life in-store. We make sure every cup we sell meets a happy customer. We’re a dedicated team. And it’s easy to be dedicated when you’re a part of something much bigger than yourself. We’ve got an insatiable appetite for making a difference.
Our Retail Execution Specialists will be responsible for enhanced in-store selling & a stronger ability to ensure distribution, pricing, promotional & POG compliance. While in-store, these Chobani team members will be responsible for up-selling & fulfillment/replenishment, focusing on execution & merchandising for grocery stores in the assigned area. The Retail Execution Specialist will own the execution of sales & merchandising plans designed to increase sales, profits & market share in the assigned territory.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Execute & close sales calls for assigned store accounts in respective area to achieve target sales goals
- Manage the timely execution of all sales programs & initiatives to ensure maximum sales & profitability for the Chobani & the retailer
- Grow base business & expand Chobani distribution in the grocery across key platforms & accounts
- Sell in promotional programs & ensure customer compliance
- Identify & capitalize on opportunities to increase sales, space & productivity in an account while maintaining satisfactory customer service
- Maintain appropriate product inventory levels, & ensure account meets company merchandising standards
- Represent the store-level customer point of view internally with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, & potential for new products & services
- Transport, replace & maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for accounts
- Pack out & merchandise Chobani product where needed to help support display & out of stock activity
- Be the Chobani Brand ambassador at shelf interacting with consumers to help educate on Chobani benefits & brand
- Multiple openings in Targeted Areas: Jersey City, Edison, Hackettstown, Secaucus, Jersey Shore & Paramus
The requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-2 years of experience in consumer products industry selling to retailers
- Strong selling skill set & ability to influence store/ownership personnel through fact based data selling
- Self-motivated & ability to work independently within a large market & multitask across a large number of stores
- Effective time-management & scheduling skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills & ability to effectively convey markets insights & conditions back to management
- Entrepreneurial spirit & enthusiasm for food
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills; able to effectively communicate cross-functionally & through all levels of management
- Periodic lifting, bending, reaching & kneeling
- Occasional weekend work
- Must have a personal vehicle & excellent driving record for use during work hours
Since our founding 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, & accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America & the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we’re so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what makes Chobani a different kind of yogurt. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives & strengthen communities is what makes Chobani a different kind of company. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work® for the last three years, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, & a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics & genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state & local laws.