Pindrop is a leading fraud & authentication technology provider for the enterprise segment. By analyzing over 1 billion calls a year we help our customers save hundreds of million dollars in fraud loss, create more personalized experiences for their end consumers, & improve call center efficiency. We are seeking a data-driven, strategic Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving the success of Pindrops Authentication products & solutions. This will include developing a deep understanding of Pindrop customers & prospects, products & technology, the overall market, key vertical markets & segments, & the competition. A successful candidate will then apply that understanding to create messaging & merchandising strategies to attract, engage & acquire these segments.
what you'll do
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, the market, vertical markets & the competition across all the regions in which Mailchimp does business
- Define segmentation, use cases/scenarios, & buyer personas
- Build positioning, targeting, pricing, & messaging for relevant segments & audiences
- Define & optimize the customer purchase journey for key customer segments
- Create product messaging built for key segments
- Lead cross-functional merchandising & product marketing efforts to attract, engage & acquire key segments
- Build site merchandising strategies to support segment awareness & customer pathing
- Define clear & compelling customer pain points, value propositions, competitive differentiation, & customer success stories
- Create new product introduction strategies & go-to-market plans
- Partner with the Content Team to support all of the above including webinars, guides, product videos, customer success stories, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, & more
- Validate hypotheses through customer insights, data analysis, & testing
- Monitor competitive activities, identifying gaps & opportunities
who you are
- You have 5+ yrs experience in Security or Authentication product marketing in the infrastructure, SaaS, cloud or mobile technology industries
- You have proven experience creating compelling messaging for different segments & personas
- You have proven experience in merchandising across channels, include site merchandising
- You have a proven ability to create go-to-market positioning & strategies & to create & position unique solutions for different customers
- You have the ability to craft compelling stories, collateral, & tools around technology products & services for both business & technical buyers
- You're an experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit
- You're technically savvy & intellectually curious about new technologies & how they work to enable new customer solutions
- You're an avid learner who has experience learning new markets & industries & devising solutions & marketing strategies to reach those markets
- You have strong teaming skills & experience to bring together diverse views
- You have the ability to communicate & collaborate effectively
- Have have strong creative, problem solving, & strategic thinking abilities
- You have demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize work to drive results on-time & with high quality
- You have exceptional critical thinking, analytical, & quantitative skills
- You have proven experience leading & managing teams
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, youll have a direct impact on our growing list of products & thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people & take care of them. Heres a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Recognized top employer
- Health plans & 401k
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones weve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research & continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, & trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals & the base of our teams peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.