TigerGraph is the worlds fastest graph analytics platform designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper insights & better outcomes. We welcome persons from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing & analytics platform. Our headquarters is located in Redwood City, California.
As a UI/UX Designer for TigerGraph, your mission is to define & design the best UI interfaces to help our users (developers, DBAs, Data Scientists, Business Analysts) to use TigerGraph's scalable, distributed graph database & analytics platform. As UI/UX designer, you will work with product managers, engineers, & our community to design & improve our user experience in TigerGraphs developer SDK GraphStudio, DBA portal - Admin Portal, as well as TigerGraph Cloud's portal, bridging the best user experience to our products & to our fast growing user base.
This role is a contractor - Remote position
Who we are looking for?
TigerGraph is looking for a creative & strategic designer who is passionate about designing great user experiences for DBAs, Data Scientists, Business Analysts in the field of enterprise software. Our GraphStudio SDK, Admin Portal & Cloud Portal play a key role in shaping a potential customers view of integrating Graph Analytics in their day-to-day data processing needs through TigerGraph, & the UX/UI Designer is responsible for designing & improving any pages, tabs, features, & flows.
- Leading the UX, UI, & visual design of GraphStudio SDK, Admin Portal & Cloud Portal (tgcloud.io), & aligning the UX/UI roadmap to overall application product visions
- Collaborating with the Product Management/Engineering/Marketing/Sales teams to assess product requirements & translate them into compelling designs that optimize the user experience.
- Lead rapid iterative prototyping efforts with varying fidelity according to requirements & solicit feedback from stakeholders
- Creating iterative designs that meet project objectives & incorporating feedback, analytics, & user testing
- Confidently presenting design ideas & recommendations to the team
- Keeping abreast of current design tools, techniques, & technologies
- BA/BS degree in Design (graphic, visual communications, interaction, product, etc)
- 3+ years of experience in visual, enterprise software, marketing design
- 1+ year in enterprise software UI/UX design
- A portfolio showcasing UX, UI, & visual design work
- Fluent in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, & InVision
- Knowledge of designing custom icons, color scheme
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited resources by being self-motivated & working independently to deliver projects on time
- Knowledge of common accessibility requirements
- Ability to think critically & creatively
- Attention to detail
- 1+ year working as a designer at SaaS or Data Management Company
- Experience working at a startup
- Having worked on WCAG design projects for web applications
- Can program front end UIs at Proof-of-Concept level