Vivvi is seeking a talented & passionate School Experience Coordinator to join our team as an administrator who will collaborate with Vivvi's Director of Operations to implement key systems across both the operations & family experience functions.
S/he will have a dual report into the Head of School & Head of Family Experience. Ideally, the individual should be a hyper-organized, forward-thinking problem-solver with exceptional interpersonal skills & attention to detail, as well as someone who has a genuine love for children & is excited to join a high growth company focused on reinventing early childhood education.
- Educate & wow prospective families on the Vivvi Experience through tours, knowledge about programming, & a visible passion for the brand.
- Oversee the enrollment process for all new families through to the first day of school including:
- Creating & sending contracts & welcome packets
- Coordinating 'Getting to Know You' sessions for new families.
- Relay any pertinent paperwork & information to the teachers prior to the meeting
- Ensure the completion & accuracy of all enrollment paperwork filing physically on site & digitally in Brightwheel profiles & HubSpot.
- Coordinate any follow up parent correspondence prior to first day
- Set up families on Brightwheel to initiate their communication with the teachers using the app
- Upon approval from Head of School, support back-up care onboarding
- Along with the Head of School & Director of Operations, track all on-site admissions data & participate in monthly enrollment audits
- Create & facilitate a welcoming environment for all current & future families & faculty.
- Seek out opportunities & facilitate moments of surprise & delight for current & prospective Vivvi families.
- Collaborate with Head of Family Experience & faculty to execute regularly scheduled all-school & individual family communications & bespoke family milestone celebrations/gifts
Operations & Space Management:
- Monitor the front desk during drop off & pick up ensuring that all families, faculty, & guests feel welcome & taken care of.
- Help ensure safety & compliance of entrance & space overall. Specifically, individual may be asked to participate in the updated Health & Safety Procedures for Contactless Pick-up & Drop Off by engaging in one or more of the following tasks:
- Greet & help to make comfortable all arriving & departing families
- Receive the children at the door in the vestibule
- Take child & parent temperature through contactless thermometer
- Check children in/out on iPad at the vestibule & wipe off after use
- Help escort children to additional Vivvi faculty for clothes-changing & hand washing
- Help change childrens clothing & wash hands
- Help to store/retrieve childrens belongings in Wiggle Room room
- Facilitate the set-up & breakdown of all on-site events, when applicable
- In collaboration with School Faculty, ensure the space is clean, safe & well kept, according to our health & safety guidelines
- Regularly communicate with the cleaning staff to ensure needs are being met
- Maintain & keep up-to-date, helpful, & thoughtful bulletin boards & communication in the front vestibule & in the faculty lounge.
- Track all school expenses in the campus-wide budgeting system.
- Assist school leadership with daily tasks including, but not limited to the coordination & monitoring of daily communications through our SIS, Brightwheel, & the phone system.
- Track & welcome all drop in families with school faculty.
- Maintain knowledge of all school operating systems & work with the Director of Operations/Head of School to seek continuous improvement.
- Support and/or oversee various inventory management & ordering of school supplies, classroom supplies, parent experience supplies, milestone & teacher & student snack programs
- Support in executing school-wide newsletters with the Heads of School
- Support in coordinating communication & sign-ups for annual Child Celebrations (Parent Teacher Conferences)
- Full-time, salaried role
- Investment in your growth & skill development as an administrator
- Competitive pay, including stock options
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Paid time off
To be considered, applicants must be based or willing to relocate to NY. Candidates must also be legally authorized to work in the US or possess independent work authorization.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvis values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person (not just the roles we fulfill). This means we acknowledge each others rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, & skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & include your resume. We look forward to receiving & reviewing your application!