Founded in 2012, Gympass is a disruptive health & wellness platform that connects gyms, studios & health clubs to companies & their employees. We believe in healthy & active lifestyle, & it is our goal to take our members on a unique fitness journey. We are currently in 4,000 cities & 13 countries & quickly scaling up in the United States.
Based in New York City, our interns will have the unique opportunity to work closely with Gympass leaders & participate in various growth programs as we expand in the United States. The ideal candidate will be ambitious & humble, not afraid to roll up their sleeves, & eager to learn from a team of diverse & talented individuals. During this internship, you will work directly with our Client Success team & assist with projects related to client onboarding & retention. You will gain exposure to numerous business verticals in a fast-paced organization that will allow you to learn & grow. This is a paid, part-time internship for Fall 2019.
ONLY RESUMES WITH COVER LETTERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
What will you get from a paid internship opportunity with us?
- Meaningful work experience & the opportunity to work alongside your team members on actual projects for clients
- A front seat view of life at a dynamic & growing tech company
- Opportunities to meet/network with industry professionals
- The chance to work as a team with the other interns
- A competitive hourly wage
- Exposure to both US & Global Gympass leadership
- Heavily subsidized Gympass! Get access to any fitness experience, anywhere in the world, for the price of a lunch.
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
What do you need to bring to the internship opportunity?
- Enthusiasm & demonstrated interest in learning about Gympass, our unique business model, & our partners
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Availability & willingness to work part time onsite throughout the summer
- Humble attitude, an open mind, & willingness to learn & contribute.
Who is qualified to apply?
- Students must be enrolled in a full time undergraduate program at an accredited college or university & be legally authorized to work in the US
- The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, forward-thinking individual who is also a creative & innovative thinker
- Candidates should be self-sufficient, but also enjoy working as part of a team, be detail oriented, well organized, & able to multi-task
- All majors will be considered with preference to those with cumulative GPAs above 3.0 & related majors & a demonstrated interest in the Gympass platform
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.