Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
The Demand Generation team at Twilio is looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager to help drive a range of lead generation efforts that fuel our sales team activities & pipeline. This person will help design, execute, monitor & improve our integrated campaigns both for inbound & outbound leads.
The ideal candidate for this role has a drive for building the lead journey from conception to purchase, launching campaigns that impact the bottomline, thinking outside the box to generate leads, has digital & integrated campaign experience, is goal oriented, has extensive experience pulling Salesforce reports, enjoys working with others to ensure tasks are completed on time & exhibits a start-up/dive-right-in mentality.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing for B2B companies
- You understand the marketing funnel & how marketing & sales work together to drive revenue.
- Excellent organizational skills & can multitask across teams, projects & priorities.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- You want to work in a fast-moving rocketship, own & design programs, & make a meaningful impact to the success of the business.
- You are goal-oriented towards key metrics including pipeline impact (creation & acceleration). You are encouraged to act as an owner & drive cross-functional teams towards common goals.
- You demonstrate a keen eye for attention to detail & have a positive, go-getter attitude.
- You have experience using marketing automation, CRM & analytics platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Heap or similar.
As a Campaign Marketing Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER, BE BOLD: Support & own the strategy for Twilios integrated campaigns across marketing channels & full funnel activities including events, webinars, nurtures, direct mail, & outbound sales campaigns, to ensure they get completed & exceed desired results.
- BE AN OWNER & BE INCLUSIVE: Quarterback & contribute to regular campaign planning sessions.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage project timelines to ensure campaign assets launches are met.
- BE AN OWNER & WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze results & impact of campaigns, surface insights to optimize performance,
- BE INCLUSIVE & NO SHENANIGANS: Work cross-functionally with internal & external stakeholders to keep projects on track.
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Communicate upcoming campaign plans & enablement materials to help the sales team successfully follow up on leads.
For anyone interested in building a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a high performing demand generation team at the intersection of all marketing activities. Your insights, ideas, & leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors & leads.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 101 Spear Street in the Rincon Center in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks & drinks, ergonomic desks, game room, fitness center, massages, monthly All Hands & more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, & can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.