Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an Sr. Associate to join our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team on our Everyplate team to help us deliver great customer experiences across our multiple marketing channels. As a member of the CRM team, you will be in an integral position that combines our marketing strategies with data, technology, & ensures our campaigns get to customers flawlessly & efficiently. Candidates must have a passion for execution, CRM marketing (with email being the main component!) & be able to independently solve problems, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, & adapt to the needs of the business & work towards set goals. Attention to detail, quality of work & ability to understand & work within complex technical systems are all keys to success.
- Lead the day-to-day execution of our email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud across a variety of customer audiences.
- Work with brand & creative team to ensure campaigns are planned, briefed & completed on time
- Maintain calendar for email campaign planning & testing roadmap
- Identify new testing opportunities to continually improve marketing effectiveness & customer profitability
- Analyze, report & present on campaign KPIs to drive improved performance
- Partner with analytics teams to identify the key drivers of engagement/churn & identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve CRM & personalization efforts at every touchpoint.
- Proactively recommend changes to our existing email programs
- Assist in expanding across other CRM channels
- Collaborate with the Growth & Product teams to launch industry leading experiments
- A bachelors degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a marketing role.
- Detail & process oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of marketing experience in a high growth environment with demonstrated success in email marketing from conception to completion (includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, data analysis).
- Experience in split (A/B) testing
- Highly proficient in SQL.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as experience building customer journeys
- Working knowledge of HTML, ampscript, Sketch is a plus
- Strong analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- A great communicator, team player & have a can-do attitude
- Proactive & enjoy coming up with new ideas & can explain your rationale
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.