Our analytics team helps our clients to make well-informed, data-driven decisions through a holistic approach. We bring together new software & technologies with a unique perspective on bridging the traditional Business-IT divide. Our ability to quickly create value through innovative solutions is key to the success of our Business Intelligence consultancy.
At InterWorks, we know the difference a high-quality Analytics Consultant can make. That is why we take pride in employing Analytics Consultants who are intelligent, articulate and passionate about their work. Our ideal candidate combines a strong understanding of data analytics, a solid technological foundation, a team-focused approach, & the ability to meaningfully connect with clients. Analytics consultants work hand-in-hand with clients & must possess friendly & engaging personalities.
InterWorks' Analytics Consultants build solutions for a diverse range of clients & industries, from Fortune 500 to local business. Our projects stretch end-to-end within the analytics spectrum, ranging from data capture & storage all the way through the board room's forecast analysis. Project teams may include technical specialists in component disciplines as well as business-focused generalists. You may work as part of a team that requires specialties in data capture & storage, ETL, data science, dashboarding, training, or change management. Agile development methodologies run throughout our engagements; the ability to adapt to change quickly is crucial.
InterWorks provides an exciting work environment, with a unique company culture. Our employees are some of the most intelligent & friendly people you will ever meet, & they are the primary reason for the success of InterWorks. Joining the InterWorks team as an Analytics Consultant means joining a rapidly growing family.
Skills & Requirements
Here are some basic characteristics that we look for in our Analytics Consultants:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Passion for interacting with people, both co-workers & clients
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- SQL/ETL for data analytics systems
- Business acumen & understanding of the role of business intelligence
- Easily adaptable & flexible to changing situations
- Passion for delivering compelling solutions that exceed client expectations
- Comfortable with 50% travel or more
- Tableau Software Experience (Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server)
- SQL & Data Warehouse (Snowflake, SQL Server, Redshift)
- ETL Tools (e.g. Alteryx, SyncSort, Informatica, Data Stage, SSIS, Pentaho)
InterWorks is a people-first, business-to-business consulting firm based out of Oklahoma. Join teammates in Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Portland, New York, San Francisco, Australia and in Europe.