ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to hire a Marketing Leader to support our FOXBet brand. The FOXBet Growth team is tasked with driving new app installs, registrations & real-money players through paid media channels. The team is responsible for the planning, execution & optimization of growth campaigns including brand/ATL campaigns as well as user-acquisition focused performance marketing/BTL campaigns.
This position is tasked with building & leading a world-class internal team of media planners & traders to work at the speed of Sports & supercharge the growth of FOX Bet. You will be entrepreneurial with a passion for media & have deep experience optimizing cost-per-acquisition metrics, conversion performance & customer lifetime value; clear view on how to optimize the entire user journey & marketing funnel.
This role requires a data-driven sensibility, understanding of complex marketing technologies, can institute best-practices for reporting, knows the levers to pull for optimization & wants to grow a team in the fast-growing & exciting sports betting market.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- You will be responsible for driving customer acquisition media
- Building & leading a team responsible for media strategy, planning & the end-to-end acquisition funnel across multiple traditional & digital paid media channels including Search, Social, Display, Affiliate
- Understanding how to plan ATL media, optimize media spend & generally how top of funnel ATL media impacts BTL acquisition & conversion metrics
- Can institute rigor around media optimization in each channel for a positive CPA/LTV result, at scale; fluent in multiple attribution models
- Ability to work across functional areas including technology, product, finance, creative & content to strategize, plan & execute paid media plans
- Institute advertising operations capability for the smooth trafficking & tracking of a large volume of campaigns
- Expertise in marketing technology including how to implement & scale a DMP, DCO, CDP & other tools
- Work with key platform partners to institute best practices, optimize performance & third-party algorithms
- Report on a regular basis to company executives & the wider Flutter Entertainment executive team
- Keen ability to work through ambiguity & provide definition, structure & direction where needed. This a fast-paced market, fast-moving company all at the speed of Sports.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Digital acquisition & ad ops experience required; preferably in a subscription-based business
- Experience planning, managing & optimizing budgets in excess of $100M
- Experience building teams from scratch to scale as well as managing an internal media trading desk & adOps team
- Ability to set an agenda, articulate a vision for the Growth team; provide leadership & mentorship for a team
- Data-driven decision maker
- World-class communicator with strong verbal, written & presentation skills
- Can fluently interpret data to make informed decisions & drive action
- Extensive experience with major platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Google, Apple as well as multiple DSPs, DMPs & other marketing technologies/solutions
- Strategic, motivated, flexible, positive & get done things done in a fast-paced environment
- Love of sports and/or free-to-play game experience a plus
- Looking to be part of an incredible team who works hard & has fun
- Embraces learning from mistakes & celebrating big wins!
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.