Peloton is seeking a Cost & Invoice Audit Analyst to join our New York based Supply Chain team. In this role you will initially be reporting to the Senior Manager, International Freight. You will be responsible to audit the invoices of our transportation partners for international Air/Seafreight, Integrators, domestic drayage/trucking & Logistics/Distribution 4PL partners.
You will ensure incorrect billing by our partners is rectified with credit notes & reconciled towards the correct shipment. You will field escalations from our partners & ensure their invoices are paid timely. In this role you will work closely with the Peloton Accounts Payable department & various teams within the Peloton Supply Chain team.
You will play an integral part in further consolidating the number of invoices, streamlining charge line codes, monitor currency fluctuations & instill discipline with our service providers for accurate & timely billing. You will establish a process for billing of exceptional charges.
You come from an Importer or a 3rd party billing company & have in depth experience with the implementation & the management of E-Billing (EDI Billing) as well as associated cost allocations in a TMS environment. The ideal candidate has worked with or at a 3rd party billing company & would own this relationship in a future state on behalf of Peloton.
You continuously strive to improve invoicing & auditing processes with our transportation providers. You will help to establish & manage performance of our providers against KPIs by identifying process deviations leading to delays or inaccurate billing. By leveraging data from Pelotons supply chain visibility tool you will ensure transparency & accuracy of our Supply Chain costs.
- Invoice auditing
- Obtaining credit notes for over-billing & reconciling against initial invoice
- Serve as point of escalation for aging invoices of our partners & as conduit between our transportation providers & the Peloton Accounts Payable team
- Ensure execution of transportation providers against committed billing KPIs
- Review spot rate billing
- Freight cost calculation on a per unit level by SKU
- Actioning billing deviations, analyzing root cause, ensuring corrective action is implemented & executed consistently
- Collecting invoicing deviations for business reviews with our transportation partners
- Participation in MBR/QBRs with Transportation Partners
- Monitor technological developments & trends in the transportation industry to further automate transportation billing
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Ability to translate data into clear action items & insights
- Ability to translate complex Rate cards & contracts into charge line codes considering fluctuating validity of some
- Highly organized & structured
- Detail & process oriented
- Focus on billing accuracy & rigorous cost control mindset
- Continuous improvement mindset, consistently challenging the status-quo
- Experience with E2Open, TMS, SAP is a plus
- Market knowledge on TPEB & FEWB Ocean-freight rates is a plus
- Minimum experience of 3 years with an Importer or at a 3rd party billing company a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence internal & external stakeholders to achieve desired results
- Overall passion for Technology, Accounting, Supply Chain & Transportation
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.