- 6+ years of DevOps/infrastructure experience
- AWS experience
- Infrastructure-as-code as a primary directive
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with containers & container deployments
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Experience implementing & administering tools to increase developer observability (distributed logging, tracing, monitoring, alerting)
- Ability to code & script
- Strong experience with SQL & MySQL; NoSQL experience a plus
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing & deployment
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Collaboration, open communication & comfort reaching across functional borders
Youll get to
- Work with our engineering team to plan, deploy, & maintain critical business applications
- Help move our legacy systems out of Heroku & into an AWS environment using containers
- Automate deployment of container applications, system configurations & security settings
- Provide guidance & support during deployment & general production outages
- Introduce new technologies & related tools to grow our agile development environment
- Troubleshoot problems, involving the appropriate resources & driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers
- Collaborate with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements & conform to best practices
- Mentor more junior engineers
About the Engineering team
The retail space is one of the most rapidly changing industries today, & Moda stays at the forefront of those moves because of its innovative engineering team. Theyre working on some of the biggest advances in tech right now: artificial intelligence, big data analysis, machine learning, & customized, innovative tools. The entire tech stack is built in-house, using the latest tools & frameworks.
Moda is a young startup with a dynamic culture, engineers at the company can have an oversized impact with their work advancing not only Modas technology, but the retail industry as a whole. Engineers arent told how they should implement new features Moda has created a great culture for self-driven experimentation, innovation, & fresh ideas.
About Moda Operandi
Moda Operandi brings designer fashion collections, from established & emerging designers, straight from the runway & designer showrooms to consumers through our online marketplace & Trunk Show model. We recently brought on a new CEO Ganesh Srivats, ex-Tesla, with experience in building top quality products & technology. He sees us as a global platform connecting creators, curators & consumers; we are redefining how luxury fashion is bought & sold in what is predicted to be a $446 billion market by 2025. We have opportunity to rapidly scale the business globally while also investing heavily in technology, data, & customer experience to innovate on our core platform.
Backed by New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Apax Digital, Adrian Cheng|K11, LVMH, Fidelity Investments & Cond Nast, the company recently announced a $165M Series F growth investment round which it will use to fuel investments in technology & data science, expand the designer offering, continued international expansion, & increased development across several key business verticals. This will fuel our ambition to reach $1B+ in revenue by 2021.
- An Agile, Tech/Product-driven environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Premium medical, dental, & vision coverage for full-time employees & their dependents
- 401k matching
- Dog-friendly office