We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
Are you passionate about tech, financial modeling & business analysis? Do you want to work in an international, fast-paced environment? Then join the Dashlane Finance team as a Senior Financial Analyst.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
The FP&A team supports critical projects & decisions that drive Dashlane's growth. You will own complex analyses & models that influence strategic business decisions. You will gain exposure to key stakeholders (including the Exec Team) & will see the impact of your contributions on the Company's strategy across all departments: finance, product, marketing & more.
You will be based in New York.
More precisely you will:
- Own aspects of the FP&A workflow throughout the year, including but not limited to budget/reforecast & monthly variance analysis
- Contribute to the preparation of Financial & Business KPI reports delivered to our Exec Team & Board of Directors
- On an ad-hoc basis, model key initiatives & analyze their impacts (e.g. Product & Marketing cost benefit analyses)
- Identify risks & opportunities that will improve the business & guide strategic recommendations
- Collaborate with the Finance team to scale & improve its processes supporting the very ambitious growth plan of the Company
- Work cross-functionally with all departments
- 2+ years relevant experience: FP&A, Banking, Consulting, Audit or similar position
We're also looking for:
- CPA a plus
- Advanced Excel ability; you can build & manage complex models with the use of advanced formulas & best modeling practices
- Comfort with financial statements & three-statement modeling
- Strong storytelling skills; ability to translate data/model output into easily digestible visuals & narratives
- Demonstrated comfort with numbers, math & logic. A skilled problem solver
- Disciplined in data accuracy & model audit practices
- A proactive growth mindset; coachable, but can also research & learn
- A mind for business; you like to understand business drivers & to identify opportunities to pursue & risks to mitigate
- Prior experience with SQL & Data Visualization (Tableau software for example)
- Prior experience working with information systems (NetSuite for example)
- Knowledge of the SaaS business industry its relevant metrics
- Experience working at a start-up or similar environment
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.