About Us VIDEO
Pivotal Software combines platform, tools, & methodology to help the worlds largest companies transform the way they build software & run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies & developers to give software development & IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity & creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for day-to-day execution of all aspects of Pivotals Travel programs including associated (a) Policies (b) Procedures (c) Processes (d) Systems (e) Controls (f) Reporting (g) Communications (h) Education (i)Training & (j) Support.
- Collaborate regularly with key service partners, including Travel Management Company (TMC) & Corporate Card providers.
- Partner with TMC to ensure Pivotal rates are loaded appropriately into the systems.
- Ensure optimization of the online bookings tool (preferred properties highlighted, etc)
- Execution of travel bookings controls, including real time policy exception reviews & resolution.
- Participate in the annual RFP process with Travel Suppliers (Air, Hotel, Auto).
- Provide timely hands-on, localized training & troubleshooting as necessary
- Provide regular detailed reporting & analysis on Travel Bookings & Corporate BTA Account use across the company
- Monthly reconciliation of direct billing accounts including BTA, FCB & other vendor accounts
- Participate as necessary in program enhancements & change management initiatives
- Ability to escalate expenses & speak to the appropriate manager levels
- Knowledge & passion for quality customer service, resolving complex situations/problems, applying good business judgment, & responding promptly to customer needs.
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability & timeliness.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills, both verbal & written
- Developed knowledge of the travel industry (e.g., working with hotels, airlines, car rentals, TMCs)
- Data oriented mindset (including but not limited to Excel proficiency, Ability to construct & report out on key spend categories, operational metrics, & KPIs)
- The ability to function both independently & in a team environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- 2+ years of related experience in the Travel industry
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- 2-Year College Degree/Diploma Minimum
- One year experience with a travel platform, Concur preferred
Total Rewards Package
Pay Range: $55,000 - 74,750 CAD
In addition to salary, our total rewards package also includes equity in the form of RSUs, comprehensive medical & disability benefits, employer match on RRSP, fitness reimbursement programs & more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY GPVTL Canada In (Pivotal) is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees & communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing & promoting employees without discrimination. Pivotal believes equal opportunity & inclusion are essential to motivate, empower & recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Pivotal is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Pivotal will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email AskHR@pivotail.io or call 416-907-9470 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).