Cancel that internship you were going to take. Dont move home with your parents just yet. We have the opportunity of a lifetime for you. If youre passionate about all things internet, are fascinated by the intersection of art & technology in NFTs, & creating engaging content comes second nature to you, we need you on our team.
VaynerNFT is hiring a brand new class of residents to join the ranks of our groundbreaking Web3 firm, & we dont care if you dont have formal agency experience. Sure, its great if you do, but well show you the ropes & give you a taste of what its like to work on one of the strongest marketing teams on Earth. We cant wait to work with you.
This position is a three-month temporary residency with the potential to go full-time immediately following.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerX is built on a combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
At VaynerNFT, were lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively & shares a genuine passion for building communities & understanding the world of Web3. In this world, our strategists serve a slightly different role than more traditional management consultant types, but we are very interested in the structured problem solving, the comfort with a blank sheet of paper, & the skill of turning complex topics into simple mental models that you might bring to the table!
Who are you?
A Web3 enthusiast, a sophisticated strategist, & ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand where the crypto world has been & where its going, but you also make killer slides & can use excel without a mouse. You have a passion for making shit happen & a hunger to learn how to create meaningful NFT programs that drive engagement & extend brand experiences. However, you also understand that good ideas can come from anywhere & are open-minded when working with all types of teammates. You are OK to work with OG crypto nerds way smarter & more crypto-native than you, but you can talk the talk, walk the walk, & are willing to help build structure, process, & elevate our strategic thinking.
The Task At Hand --
- Provide data analysis, research design & strategic insights for VaynerNFT clients - youre an expert at taking complicated ideas & making them simple & structured
- Bridge between corporate & crypto - you understand the power of this new technology, but you also recognize our clients are largely F500 brands who care about metrics like ROI, reach, & engagement
- Find new opportunities to bring data, research, & insights into our client-facing deliverables. Extra props if you have ever been called an Excel Ninja, Warrior, or Rockstar.
- Focus on people-based insights, supporting the development of distinct & differentiated audience understanding that is connected to strategic decisions & creative ways-in
- Communicate through the lens of the consumer to address stakeholders concerns & perspectives.
- Develop & deliver cohesive analyses & presentations, both internally & externally
- Support strategy leads with the relevant & necessary insights required for their strategic planning & client deliverables
- Analyze consumer data / social sentiment to highlight key audience overlaps between our clients & the crypto community
The ideal candidate has:
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience including time at a top tier management consultancy, investment bank, corporate strategy group, or private equity firm
- A professional or personal background in crypto / Web3
- Worked with teams in complex, multi-geography, multi-cultural environments
- Self-starter who demonstrates ability to get things done without direct supervision & understands what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- Natural ability to develop & maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders
- Promising ability to think strategically, with a balanced analytical & creative approach.
- Familiarity reviewing qualitative & quantitative research plus behavioral data to surface & interpret distinctive & differentiating insights.
- Collaborative & able to work with different disciplines, internal & external, to achieve desired outcomes
- Self-motivated & demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward & acting upon them swiftly.