Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
As the Atlanta Head of Operations at Compass, you are a talented business professional who is passionate about introducing technology to real estate. You are excited to manage & continue building world class scalable operations for a high growth company. Reporting directly into our Regional President, you will ensure operational excellence while owning responsibility for identifying & building infrastructure elements critical to the region. You will work closely with functional leaders in product, operations, business development & finance teams from our headquarters in New York City, as well as local leadership across all markets in the Eastern United States.
What you will do:
- Lead cross-functional operations teams to ensure business success & seamless support for Compasss agents & staff
- Work closely with Regional & Corporate Leadership to drive key strategic decisions & ensure successful implementation of all business critical initiatives
- Partner with Regional President to understand the financial performance of the business, conduct analyses, diagnose results, & manage the P&L
- Measure & continually improve metrics & KPIs setting priorities & driving continuous improvement against results & targets
- Build & implement strategies with market leaders to achieve overall company strategic priorities (e.g., technology adoption, inventory initiatives, people & culture initiatives, marketing operations)
- Develop robust & scalable infrastructure that will allow us to expand our customer base & footprint across the Atlanta market with speed & quality
- Develop tools & processes to drive fiscal discipline & accountability
- Ensure day to day high priority regional issues are resolved thoroughly, with a strong customer-service mindset
Who you are:
- 6-8+ years of experience in business operations, business development or management consulting (experience with a distributed workforce is also a plus)
- Experience managing growing teams & developing employees while overseeing multiple projects simultaneously
- MBA/advanced degree preferred, but not required
- Ability to see around corners, diagnosing & treating issues before they boil over
- Strong strategic planning & management skills
- Data driven, solutions-oriented decision maker with strong analytical thinking
- Excellent communicator who can effectively manage multiple stakeholders with a natural ability to connect with others
- Agile & organized working style to manage & consistently prioritize key initiatives
- Creative problem-solving abilities & a glass-half-full mentality
- Passion to help build the future of real estate
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.