Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring a Business Analyst to join our recently formed Operations Planning team. Alongside team members, peers on other teams, & Operations leadership, this role will own, execute, manage, support, & improve upon a variety of core processes, internal tools & systems, & strategic initiatives that impact our entire Supply Chain. In addition, this role may contribute to the evaluation, selection, & implementation of new technology solutions, as well as own elements of cross-functional change management projects. To succeed in this role, youll need to have strong analytical & organizational abilities, a keen interest in how good data, processes, & tools can drive better decision-making, & a natural ownership instinct. This is an opportunity to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization, the food supply chain, & how people eat.
- Expertly take ownership of several operationally critical tools & processes, managing & executing at the rhythm required by the business
- Be the primary subject-matter-expert for all inputs, outputs, structures, & process flows that impact or are impacted by your responsibilities
- Take the lead in responding to questions, issues, & analysis requests related to your areas of expertise, from both within the Operations Planning team & from other teams
- Continuously seek out & evaluate opportunities to improve business outcomes, efficiency, strategy, & decision-making (e.g. integration of new data sources)
- Adapt elements of your responsibilities to support new product launches & internal capability enhancements, while still ensuring the highest reliability, accuracy, & scalability
- Interact within Operations Planning & cross-functional Supply Chain teams to ensure that business processes are executed as designed & are achieving desired outcomes
- Continuously improve & refine tools, analysis & presentation techniques while adapting to an expanding business, & an evolving landscape of Supply Chain technology, so we can work smarter, not harder
- A natural owner - You are super reliable & thoughtful in managing your responsibilities, you care about the outcome & quality of your work, & you earn the trust of your colleagues
- A data-driven critical thinker & problem solver - You use data & logic to identify opportunities, diagnose issues, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems
- Intellectually curious - You have an insatiable desire to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, & to challenge the status quo; you search for information & answers in an evolving landscape
- Agile & organized - You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments; you can multitask & prioritize your responsibilities; you demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- An excellent communicator - You can explain complex (often technical) information to a variety of audiences
- A self-starter - You are comfortable working autonomously & are obsessive about producing high quality work; youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover
- A team player - You favor team victories over individual success
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in an analytical capacity, including recurring responsibility for:
- Executing or owning tools or processes required by the business to facilitate operational activities
- Preparing & delivering reports, presentations, dashboards, and/or data visualizations for various audiences
- Undergraduate degree in Business Analytics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Accounting, or other relevant area of study
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications, such as Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- Excellent quantitative & analytical skills - able to gather, organize, analyze, visualize, & present data to enable decision-making
- Excellent verbal & written communication abilities - able to convey the most important information to stakeholders, & to be effective in both technical & non-technical (business) situations
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match, which vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks) & PTO policies
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- In the NYC office, snacks, cold brew on tap, & monthly catered lunches
- Opportunities to continue learning & growing your technical & business skills
- Company-sponsored outings & access to Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.