Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Project Manager, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Responsible for delivering small scale Projects, providing project support to the Project Management team engaged in delivering significant & complex projects or small programmes across Visa for the Network Processing organisation.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Deliver small scale projects
- Support the production of Project Plan updates
- Support the production & circulation of status & milestone reports.
- Prepare & support project/work stream meetings; including meeting management, minute taking, preparing agendas & circulating inputs/outputs.
- Support RAID management through updating logs
- Maintain & manage the Programme/Project Mailbox, Teams, Sharepoint.
- As a global organisation, there may be need to take attend calls/meetings during evenings/after hours.
What we're after
- Educated to at least A-Level or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge & experience of IT & ideally Network Processing
- Prince 2 Foundation or equivalent qualification
- Scrum Master experience & qualification desirable
- Experience of supporting on small to medium complex IT projects/programmes with multiple stakeholders with different & often conflicting needs
- Experience & knowledge of the Project environment, practices & processes
- Experience of requirements collation & management
- Experience of information/data analysis & preparation of succinct analysis reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Methodical approach & good eye for detail
- Strong administrative skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.