Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
As an Enterprise Account Executive, sitting inside the Enterprise Accounts team at Slice, you will own the entire sales cycle of acquiring pizza brands (with anywhere from 5 to 300 locations) on Slice. You will work with your assigned accounts to set up meetings with C-suite executives, pitch Slice, & sign up brands to partner with Slice! You will also cold call individual locations within your assigned brands to add franchise locations to Slice. You will be on the phone all day long, representing Slice to the top pizza brands all throughout the United States! You will work independently to hit your goals, & you are also a team player who will collaborate well with the rest of the Enterprise Team. You are extremely driven by goals & you want to crush it! You will report to the Director of Enterprise Sales.
What you'll do:
- Manage your pipeline of franchise restaurants in all phases of the sales cycle: cold calling, pitching, & closing
- Set meetings with C-suite executives of your assigned pizza brands & work to close corporate-level partnerships
- Build relationships with brands nationwide to continuously sell to franchise locations
- Maintain a constantly active pipeline through calls, meeting, & email activity
- Be the face of Slice in educating pizzeria owners about best practices & the value of partnering with Slice to grow their business.
What we're looking for:
- Ideally 2-5 years of selling experience (food-tech industry is a plus but not required)
- A strong track record of being a top performer, consistently hitting goals
- Self-motivated, go-getter, entrepreneurial mindset
- Someone who finds being on the phone all day fun & exciting
- A hustler who is goal-oriented & thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about tech innovation & bridging technology gaps by educating pizzeria owners
- Salesforce experience is ideal, not required
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.