Doctor.com is a marketing & reputation management platform, purpose-built for the complex problems that healthcare providers face when building & growing their practice in a digital world. Doctor.coms industry-leading data management technology & its unique integrations with the most prominent directories & review sites have empowered over 30,000 practitioners & 200+ hospitals to enhance their online visibility, grow patient trust & ultimately attract more patients.
About the Role
The Client Operations Manager is responsible for managing the implementing internal post-sale processes through the different channels of revenue. This position will ensure that these processes are properly documented & aligned with the department & company strategies. The role will be responsible for assembling appropriate department stakeholders in the analysis & re-design of processes, owning specs & technical components necessary to roll out any changes, & assisting in communication to successfully roll-out process updates.
The role requires proven expertise in interacting cross-departmentally, & the ability to identify, analyze & re-design processes to increase efficiency, flexibility, & resilience. The ideal candidate can accurately understand peoples workflows, identify possible critical items that need to be solved, & have a natural drive to help people become increasingly productive.
- Own post-sale process mapping (creation & maintenance) for all revenue channels
- Collaborate with client services stakeholders in process analysis, redesign, operations & communication within each revenue channel
- Ensure all post-sale tasks are properly integrated to ensure a smooth transition between various life cycle stages (sales hand-off, implementation, maintenance)
- Oversee client services QA & Configuration team, including but not limited to developing & building a strong relationship with an international team, workload assignment & accountability, jumping in to complete tasks & troubleshoot issues as needed,etc.
- Work with client services leadership to develop, spec & maintain internal operations metrics & tracking tools using current platforms & researching new options when necessary
- Oversee Private Practices account set-up process tasks operations, handle corner cases & properly escalate issues that require technical support to the Engineering team
- Develop Salesforce automation specs for processes related to the client services department
- Ability to learn, understand, map & diagnose processes
- Proven capacity to own projects, from beginning to end
- Strong cross-departmental coordinationand communication
- Demonstrated success in ordering & handling multiple priorities
- BPMN experience preferred
- Spreadsheets proficiency
- Basic SQL experience required; advanced SQL experience a strong plus
- Salesforce reporting proficiency preferred