Imagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected over 100 global organizations by reducing companies security risk & increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the worlds best & most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful & controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we arent afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, & Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
We seeking an experienced & innovative engineer to help build software that will revolutionize cyber security. As a member of our web engineering team, you will have no shortage of interesting & challenging projects to work on! We are looking for a web developer to be a part of our fast-paced, collaborative team & make an immediate impact by building scalable web applications. Join us!
Heres what you'll do
- Build a cutting edge enterprise-ready web platform that is used by security researchers from all over the world
- Build scalable & highly performant applications
- Work with the product team to understand the high level vision of the requirements, & implement a delightful user experience for the researchers & customers
- Profile & optimize our apps, ensuring high performance across devices & browsers
- Demonstrate leadership qualities with willingness to mentor peers & drive product development
- Communicate effectively to the team & participate in design & code reviews
Here's what you'll need
- BS degree in CS or equivalent
- 3+ years of React/Redux
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture & data-driven development
- Experienced in backbone.js, snapshot testing, Jest/Enzyme & ES6+
- Experience with build tools like Webpack, Babel, Gulp, Grunt
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation, including CSS pre/post-processors, build systems, module loaders, & dependency management
- Experience with data visualization libraries (e.g., D3.js)
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues & client-side performance considerations
- Interest in microservices, docker, k8, Rails, Python, Go is a nice to have as you will have exposure to these
Its all hands on deck, its hard work, its winning, its Synack. Join us!
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.