We are looking for an intern as a financial controller who is eager to work in an international context for a growing company where you can express your ideas & your passion about advertising.
You will be based in Paris with nearly a hundred of enthusiastic & ambitious people. Lets join us for a great challenge & opportunity!
What will you do?
Produce & analyse operational indicators on a local & international levels allowing management of the activity.
Responsible of dashboards, sales forecasts & activity analysis.
- Produce weekly the turnover per sales representative for every subsidy & in detail for France
- Produce quarterly an analysis on turnover, growth margin per subsidy, per product (versus prior quarter, last year, ) Analyse & comment the products performance, the prices per subsidy
- Cover ad hoc analysis
- Update process regarding extract of reporting data
- Control the accuracy of KPI & prescribe if necessary improvement of analytical rules
- Participate in projects of reporting automation
This list is none exhaustive & can evolve according to the need of the finance department.
What you bring to the team
- Bac + 5 : business school, engineering school, university
- Experience in media sector would be highly appreciated
- Precision, deductive & analytical skills
- Good relational & team spirit
- Very good knowledge of Excel & its advanced functions, a knowledge of VBA would be a plus
- Working in an international environment, a working knowledge of English is essential
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the worlds best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021