Our mission at Qubit is to transform the ecommerce experience for some of the worlds most inspiring brands through marketing personalization technology. Global leaders in fashion, luxury, beauty, egaming & travel use our software to significantly increase their online revenue & customer loyalty. With multiple patents pending & ambitious growth plans, were looking for talented individuals experience to join our growing team in New York.
We are seeking a Sales & Marketing Intern based in our New York office to support the commercial team in bringing on exciting new customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience as an integral team member in a high growth technology company. We are offering a 6 or 12 month internship (can be flexible) based at our New York office in Manhattan to start ASAP. Upon completing this internship you will have solid experience within a world-class commercial team!
Qubit has a fast-paced startup environment which requires you to be a proactive & creative go-getter who is open to new challenges. The ideal candidate is both analytical & creative, with an understanding of/interest in sales & business development, client management, event management, B2B marketing, content creation, & communications.
This internship will enable the candidate to acquire strong commercial skills & knowledge of sales & marketing strategy.
- Qualify, distribute & respond to incoming leads
- Support the sales team with content creation & sales presentation customization
- Support marketing events with invitations & management
- Conduct research for customer success plans & global account plans
- Conduct research for key sales targets in terms of account mapping & business priorities
- Support regional marketing campaigns to build brand awareness in the region as well as for new business, retention, & upsell opportunities
- Supporting the commercial teams in daily administrative tasks, including SFDC campaign & database management
- 0-1 years experience (can include active students)
- Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent qualification a plus
- Great communication skills & a proactive problem solver who bring solutions to the table
- Driven & motivated & hungry to develop your own knowledge & skills
- Enthusiastic about the work & unafraid to roll up your sleeves to it
- Meticulous attention to detail, are organised & self-disciplined with the ability to multi-task & consistently hit deadlines
- Interested in learning more about the software industry & ecommerce
- Entrepreneurial & comfortable with uncertainty & working in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of & interest in digital technologies
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Proactive, positive & energetic work attitude
Successful Candidates will:
- Gain valuable industry knowledge of the technology, internet & retail industries
- Become proficient in business tools such as Salesforce
- Get experience working with Customer Success, Marketing, & Sales teams
- Understand what it's like to work in a high growth startup environment!