Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As an IT Manager at Teampay, you will build, scale & manage our IT operations to support the needs of our local offices & distributed teams. You will assist in solving technology-related compliance issues across the organization including information security, identity management, user access, & data integrity. Youll partner with leaders & administrators across the company to identify, document & monitor current risks & controls. The expertise & guidance you bring to your work will ensure that every team member is empowered to do their work in a secure environment from day one.
What youll do:
- Create & execute a plan to develop & mature our IT capabilities
- Identify & analyze security vulnerabilities & engineer scalable solutions that systematically address them in the environment
- Work with the People team to enable smooth onboarding/offboarding of all team members, ensuring that all hardware is provided quickly & monitoring hardware/software regularly for compliance
- Balance our security risks & business requirements by clearly communicating risks to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Be the main point of contact for IT & assist on all internal & external audit teams where IT inquiry is required
- Monitor activities of assigned IT areas to ensure compliance with internal policies & procedures including monthly, quarterly, & annual account & activity reviews
- Ensure execution of required testing & auditing activities for the IT Department by internal & external parties leading to successful certification of the company on an ongoing basis
- Work collaboratively with Security Compliance & Legal teams to identify & manage privacy, data protection risks, & compliance requirements to help meet stakeholder expectations
- Make broad recommendations on improving compliance related processes and/or procedures as it pertains to the IT department
Common candidate qualifications include:
- 4+ years hands on experience in an IT Operations role, & experience managing or working service/support roles
- Knowledge of policies & procedures related to GDPR & PCI
- Demonstrably deep understanding of IT Operations & Service/Support needs in a high-growth technology company
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, & written communication skills with the ability to communicate compliance related concepts to a broad range of technical & non-technical staff
- Successful experience working, collaborating, & establishing credibility & relationships with senior leadership, colleagues, & clients
- Demonstrated success working with internal audit, external auditors, outside consultants, & legal affairs
- Demonstrated experience leading large-scale projects, including SOC certification
You'll love working at Teampay if
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
If you decide to work at Teampay, youll get benefits & perks like these:
- Healthcare premiums 100% covered for employees & 50% covered for dependents.
- One Medical membership for all employees.
- FSA or HSA programs available.
- Pet Insurance for employees pets.
- Citibike membership for all employees.
- 401k Program with employer match on contributions.
- Annual Training & Development budget for all employees.
- Access to an office space in lower Manhattan.
- One-time stipend for remote work setup.
- Fun & educational events for all employees, offered both virtually & in-person.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.