Working at RippleMatch:
At RippleMatch, we help entry-level candidates find high-skill jobs. Figuring out where to begin a career is a huge decision, but students are often forced to rely on overstretched career services centers & small personal networks when they begin their job search. We have built the first product ever to automate early career recruiting & career coaching. Our software helps companies build diverse & high-quality teams & helps candidates find the right opportunity. Since launching RippleMatch from our college dorm room, we have taken off on college campuses, raised over $10.7 million in venture funding, & brought on some of the most exciting companies in the country as customers. Our tight-knit team of 40+ talented people works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
What we're looking for:
- Experienced marketer (5+ years) with deep knowledge & understanding of user lifecycle, retention marketing techniques, & customer retention marketing programs
- Experience with acquisition channels including Affiliate, Paid Media, SEM & SEO
- A highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information & very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Detail-oriented & organized. Someone who is excited to develop structure around something new
- Entrepreneurial. Someone who will not be afraid to move fast, iterate frequently & drive innovation
- No task too small mentality, willing to roll up sleeves & get things done
- Ability to write effective on-brand copy
- High growth startup experience is a plus
- Post-vaccine, full time work from NYC headquarters
What you will do:
- Lead digital marketing efforts for retention (70%) & acquisition (30%) of candidates
- Use email & SMS marketing to build successful workflows to drive the retention & engagement of our candidates
- Own end-to-end campaign/program execution, from conceptualizing & calendaring, to copywriting & building campaigns, to performance reporting & analytics
- Conduct & ideate ongoing A/B tests to improve overall campaign performance
- Manage day-to-day operations across various acquisition channels including Affiliate, Paid Media, SEM & SEO
- Manage & automate candidate support to ensure all candidate requests & questions are answered effectively & in a timely manner
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our teams well-being & growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, a dog friendly office, paid vacation, discounted memberships to Class Pass, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike memberships & comprehensive healthcare benefits (with free plan options!). We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, & positivity. At our core, we are a tight-knit team that works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works. We are going to fundamentally transform the hiring landscape & wont settle for anything less.
Our office is conveniently located near Union Square in Manhattan, NYC.
RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.