CipherHealth is an award-winning healthcare technology company since 2014 that delivers a full suite of scalable & flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations to keep patients, staff, families & communities up to date & informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
In this historic time, when the world faces a global healthcare crisis, CipherHealth is out in front helping hundreds of leading healthcare providers like UCSF, Johns Hopkins & University of Pennsylvania. Our solutions help these organizations screen patients & staff for COVID-19, communicate critical test results, monitor their recovery, & communicate important information to families, caregivers & the entire community at large.
This role is essential to scale & grow CipherHealths Marketing team. Through your management of the marketing automation platform & impact on the marketing technology roadmap, you will be seen as a thought leader in this space.
You will be responsible for maintaining the email calendar, building out nurture campaigns, managing email lists, & ensuring Pardot & Salesforce are bilaterally in sync. In addition to managing Pardot, you will have the opportunity to build out appropriate processes related to lead flow & customer journey campaigns.
You will report to the Director of Marketing Operations, who oversees the creative, media, website & martech functions of the Marketing Department. You will work closely with the Demand Generation team which fulfills growth marketing, customer marketing, & events marketing functions.
- Advise & execute on audience segmentation strategies leveraging demographic & behavioral criteria from multiple sources within the marketing data ecosystem for optimal design & response
- Leverage marketing automation to develop campaigns & programs based on unique business rules
- Maintain data integrity within Pardot & Salesforce
- Drive email messaging reporting & run ad hoc analyses when requested
- Develop marketing assets, such as, emails, forms, landing pages, etc.
- Build marketing flows, such as, Demand Generation, Lead Scoring, Lead Nurturing, etc.
- Implement A/B & multivariate testing for emails & content to continually maximize performance & engagement
- 3+ Years Marketing Automation Administrative Experience (ie. Eloqua, Marketo, preferably Pardot)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, & MS Excel
- Self-starter with an ability to initiate projects & execute from start to finish
- Collaborative & team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels & department
- Capability & eagerness to think outside the box
- Detail-oriented with excellent oral & written communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends & best practices in email marketing
- Experience integrating marketing automation systems with Salesforce Sales Cloud
Nice to Haves:
- Worked in Agile Setting
- Performed marketing analysis including advertising & funnel performance metrics
- Bachelors degree in business or marketing is preferred
- Experience using ZoomInfo or Definitive Healthcare Contact Acquisition Applications
- Pardot Consultant Certification Credentials
- Experience managing or building out chat-bot logic (i.e. Drift or Intercom)