The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for the strategy development & day-to-day management of paid search, paid social, retargeting, & display campaigns focused on driving new leads. They will oversee our PPC processes, objectives, strategies & implementation of audience-specific campaigns in support of revenue growth & performance optimization. The Digital Advertising Specialist must be able to manage large accounts with large budgets & be solution-focused & able to successfully execute on a variety of paid advertising strategies & initiatives. The Digital Advertising Specialist will drive strategy, channel mix, performance analysis, campaign management, & tactical execution across multiple platforms such as Google, Bing, & LinkedIn.
What you'll do:
- Develop & manage effective near & long term paid search, paid social, & display strategies that increase conversion, revenue, & ROAS
- Day-to-day campaign management including: keyword & audience research, bid management, ad copywriting, performance optimization, & testing
- Translate business & marketing goals into digital advertising programs & establish objectives, strategies, budget estimates, lead projections & insights
- Manage budget allocations across campaigns & platforms
- Be responsible for driving traffic, lead volume, conversion & revenue targets
- Monitor, analyze, & report on industry trends, campaign performance, & recommendations
- Communicate campaign performance & status reports to Demand Gen team outlining progress against goals & KPIs
- Find new mediums & vendors to expand our paid advertising presence while maintaining targeting strategies
Were looking for someone with:
- BA or BS in marketing or related field
- 5+ years PPC management experience, preferably in B2B
- Deep understanding of Google, Bing, LinkedIn, & other major ad platforms
- Working proficiency of Marketo or similar platforms for list management, campaign setup & orchestration, lead management, tracking & reporting
- Experience analyzing complex data, market research, & formulating actionable plans
- Knowledge of analytics/reporting tools (Google Analytics, etc.) preferred
- Experience in cybersecurity, cloud/SaaS or other IT environments a plus
- Excellent strategy & planning skills
- Excellent analytical & data analysis skills
- Excellent research, negotiation, & communication skills
- Excellent project management skills & a high attention to detail
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership & accountability
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.