Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for driving demand & helping sales meet their targets for all new solutions & product releases Revel brings to market. Working with the product & marketing teams, you will craft the messaging to reinforce the positioning for our products. You'll conceive & develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand from clients, & ensure sales follow up. Attention to detail & an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp & translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Specialist you will be the expert in the buyer motivations for the verticals we serve, how they buy & their buying criteria. You will also own the transference of that knowledge to the Revel sales team.
- Align product positioning with messaging that differentiates Revels solutions in the market
- Support product launch coordinate the marketing activities for product launches & releases
- Facilitate sales enablement communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team & develop the necessary tools to support them
- Monitor progress of new solution adoption & course correct when targets are not being met
- Gather & leverage market intelligence be the expert on our buyers, how they buy & their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition & how to win against them
- Demonstrate content building & presentation skills - write & build product focused content, including presentations & sales positioning documents
- Identify the key stories that make Revel a winner in the market, & ensure internal & external absorption of those stories.
- Increase demand generation develop the strategy & manage the marketing programs that drive demand for Revel solutions
- 3+ years of software product marketing experience
- Bachelors in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills & ability to build decks that outline the message
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people & management skills to interact with staff, colleagues & cross-functional teams, & third parties
- Proficiency in Salesforce a plus
- Quick learner who can take projects & run with them without hand holding
- Work on a team of experienced & highly skilled professionals
- Employee benefits: rich healthcare options, wellness programs, referral bonus, & 401K plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment