DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticates the quality of digital media & drives ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend & helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
About the role
In this position, you will lead the definition & development of DoubleVerifys core ML/AI technologies, which enable Fortune 500 companies to ensure that their ads do not appear on questionable content such as fake news & violence in Web, App & CTV environments. The person in this role would be in charge of developing new functionality & services, which will expand the capabilities & coverage of DoubleVerifys Brand Safety & Suitability products.
This role is part of a cross-functional team that creates products to serve advertisers & partners across the digital landscape. The role requires you to collect requirements & make data-driven decisions, working closely with other product & engineering teams across multiple geographical locations. Communication skills are incredibly important as the position interfaces heavily at all levels & across functions both inside DoubleVerify & with our external partners.
The ideal candidate is autodidact, data-driven, technical & detail-oriented, & has extensive product management experience. Communication, organizational, & great analytical skills are also critical for this role.
- Identify & prioritize new opportunities & deliver these to expand into new product areas.
- Manage development from concept ideation to product release, including requirement gathering & breaking down the vision to epics & stories
- Collaborate with other product & engineering teams in order to ensure successful launches
- Collect feedback & functional needs, & develop product requirements accordingly
- Bachelors degree in a technical/quantitative field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking
- 6+ years of combined full-time working experience
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence
- Ability to quickly & effectively learn & explore new topics, identify knowledge sources & understand new technologies, markets & concepts independently
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience designing & building AI & machine learning products
- Hands-on experience with SQL & data analysis tools
- Passion & desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space