- Assist the Inventory Supervisor in planning, prioritizing & communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy & quality are met for all Inventory Control related activities.
- Ensure current & accurate inventory control for all products. Manage all physical inventories, cycle counts, System inventory movements & ReSKUing of inventory
- Ensure the optimal utilization of space in a WMS system & rotate products as it pertains to FIFO & LIFO.
- Maintain & enforce material control procedures to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Triage problem inventory throughout the warehouse.
- Own & support the completion of daily inventory cycle counts within the SCALE warehouse management system.
- Check SCI Reporting to make sure all TO/POs are closed & accounted for
- Work closely with Inventory Supervisor & WMS specialists
- Take appropriate action regarding sales order fulfillment completion / exceptions report
- Oversee Parcel Return Area / Confirm RMA closeout & putaway
- Maintain IBAS line / Inventory
- Follow up on Netsuite for integration errors
- Complete Inventory Adjustments / Transfers
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- An outgoing, dynamic personality & excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- Good problem solving skills & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends & holidays as necessary
This position is a full time hourly position that reports directly into the Inventory Supervisor.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.