At KidPass, we pride ourselves on working with the best kids activity providers & we are looking for team members who share our passion. As the Director of Account Management at KidPass, you'll be owning & helping us establish the processes & best practices of a founding account management team. You'll be responsible for supporting efforts to onboard new kids activity providers. You'll wear many different hats, from developing our relationship to better serve partners, working with them to develop & add new offerings onto KidPass, to training them on new features (in-person & over-the-phone). You'll mentor & manage a team & set up metrics & KPIs to make your team & our partners even more successful.
We are committed to offering parents a flexible work environment & encourage parents who can see themselves using our product to apply! We're also happy to hear from talented, motivated new graduates & folks returning to the workforce.
* At least 3+ years of an account management experience with proven success with B2B SMB clients
* Experience building or improving processes to drive merchant & partner success
* Ability to think on your feet & thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Attention to detail & great organization skills
* Exceptional customer service skills to ensure partners have a great experience & are receiving the best service possible
* Bachelors Degree a must, MBA preferred
* Management experience is a plus
* Experience with subscription based businesses is a plus
About the position:
* Onboard new partners for success; youll be the go-to person for the businesses that you set up
* Ensure partners follow all the right steps to be successful on KidPass
* Consistently manage a high volume of cases & engage in project management duties
* Work closely with the sales & operations team to ensure seamless communication both internally & externally with our partners
* Help build out our Account Management team over time & establish KPIs, goals, & dashboards to track & manage their performance
More about us:
KidPassis the new way for parents to discover & book thousands of kidsactivities using one easy membership. We work withthousands of activity providers, including Gymboree, Kidville, the Museum of Modern Art, & many more.Backed by leading tech investors, KidPass has rapidly grown to become the largest kids activities booking site. Our mission is help parents find the best activities that can enrich the lives of their children & dramatically disrupt & improve the rapidly growing $70B kids activities industry.
We provide a competitive compensation & benefits package, including medical, dental, & vision insurance, generous vacation & parental leave policies, as well as perks such as a flexible work environment for parents, team milestone outings, snacks, happy hours, & more!