Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent, & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
At Kustomer, we take our clients experiences seriously. Our Customer Success team is on a mission to be industry leaders in providing an overall experience that delights our clients & ensures they achieve value from our platform. From the moment our Implementations team onboards our clients to our platform, our Customer Success team takes the lead in engaging our customers to ensure positive outcomes using Kustomer.
This role, Customer Success Manager is all about making sure Kustomers clients extract as much value out of our platform as possible. They help define the overall client strategy, drive product adoption, capture product enhancements, assist in resolving challenging technical issues, maintain high satisfaction levels & ultimately help secure renewals.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing a number of key customer accounts to maintain high satisfaction levels, adoption, expansion, & ultimately, renewal
- Cultivating deep, trusted-advisor relationships with senior customer stakeholders & decision-makers
- Understanding the Kustomer platform end-to-end & collaborate with Sales, Professional Services, Support, & Product to identify & communicate technical services & solutions
- Resolving challenging technical issues & executing complex tasks including integrations & product configurations
- Understanding what the business outcomes are for each of your named customers
- Delivering regular customer business reviews & organizing success plans with your customers
- Expanding our list of referenceable customers
- Helping to improve our processes, policies, & values so as to deeply integrate Kustomer into our clients everyday work lives
- Articulating & documenting processes to create a scalable infrastructure for our Customer Success team
- Influencing the direction of the Kustomer platform, funneling customer feedback into the Product organization while proactively helping customers understand how were working towards solutions that meet & exceed their expectations
- Acting as an advocate for the customer, quarterbacking the solving of complex problems within our organization & escalating when appropriate
- Analyzing customer data to identify & propose new ideas & processes to prevent issues & increase product usage.
- Owning any problems you discover & proactively driving forward solutions
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You possess a bachelors degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of customer success, professional services or technical account management experience with a technical (SaaS) product
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with the motivation to inspire both our clients & your teammates
- Highly organized - a project management background is a plus
- The ability to quickly build rapport with individuals & teams, naturally looking for ways to make processes easier
- Ability to understand the features & use cases of the Kustomer platform. You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, CRM, CX/Support Software, APIs, SQL, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
- Empathy for who you work with; you identify with their challenges & your desire to delight shines through in your communications
- The capacity for creative problem solving
- Experience with advocating for your customers needs within our organization & driving to solutions
- Ability to use data & statistics to identify patterns & using them for enriching your recommendations for process/product improvements
This position will be located at our headquarters in NYC. Although we are all currently working remote, someday when it is safe, we anticipate returning to an office located in New York City.
Learn More About Kustomer: