As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Strategic Planning & Analytics:
- Become a trusted business partner to all business units & executive management in a matrixed organization
- Partner with executive team to develop long term financial & business plans
- Develop revenue & operational metrics to foster commercial mindset & accountability with business partners
- Ability to analyze large data sets for insights & to make recommendations to optimize customer & operational performance
- Partner with business stakeholders to create business cases & analyze client deal proposals; structure & execute complex financial modeling & analysis
- Identify & implement changes to improve efficiency & effectiveness of operational decision making
- Lead preparation of the annual business plan & analysis
- Lead performance diagnostics, budgeting, forecasting & management reporting for Global Contact Center
- Enable management by providing timely, accurate information & key insights
- Understand business drivers & recommend measures to further improve results
- Drive efficient processes for quarterly & monthly performance reporting
- Spearhead ad hoc projects to further improve the overall performance of the team & organization(s)
- Provide thought leadership & guidance over global processes building efficiencies & streamlining deliverables for optimal result
- Drive & manage change within Finance & Business organizations, while building a collaborative team environment
- Attract, recruit & train top talent into the Finance organization
- Mentor high performing team members by helping to create a center of excellence & instilling best practices across finance
- Influence, motivate & collaborate with key business partners & stakeholders across levels & matrix organization
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degreein finance, accounting, economics, engineering or relevant technical field; or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- At least 12 years of professional experience or equivalent with 5-7 years of relevant experience in a global company with matrix organization
- Experience leading Financial Planning & Analysis with a thorough understanding of financial accounting, management reporting & financial systems
- MBA strongly preferred
- Global call center, contact center, offshoring & outsourcing experience preferred
- Strong analytical & project management skills
- Superior problem solving skills with ability to communicate effectively with executive management
- Client focused with tenacity to resolve issues & conflicts; strong executive presence & ability to influence senior executives & business partners
- Ability to work collaboratively with other functional areas to build & understand the operational challenges to achieve superior results
- High energy & enthusiasm required to partner with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal & people management skills
- Must be hands-on & detail-oriented to ensure accuracy & quality of output
- Experience with enterprise financial systems (e.g., Hyperion, TM1, etc.) is required. Essbase experience is desired.
- Advanced level of Excel & PowerPoint required. Knowledge of databases preferred
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.