Who You Are:
You are the go-to person on the People team. Your attitude is such that no task is too big or too small & is backed up foundational HR experience & knowledge. You enjoy working across the business & have a genuine desire to help your coworkers experience the best job they have ever had.
You have a natural curiosity & ability to learn about the business you support, building relationships up, down & across the organization. You enjoy stepping out of your comfort zone & arent phased by tough conversations & solving complex problems. You bring a sense of calm into the room, are viewed as an employee advocate & a subject matter expert on all things HR.
What Youll Do:
- Provide HR services & consultation to employees
- In partnership with the Director, People, handle employee relations matters, coaching/training/advising team leaders
- Conduct internal investigations
- Guide the organization to embrace & use our performance management processes & systems
- Advise managers on individual performance management challenges
- Support managers in their management activities
- Work on a variety of HR reporting & audits
- Manage employee leaves (ie - FMLA & parental leave), Workers Compensation & unemployment claims
- Participate on diverse project teams to develop HR programs that align with our team & company goals & key objectives
- Maintain HR metrics, reporting, analytics & insights to support data-driven people decisions
- Provide backup administrative support for the People team, including employment verifications, benefits inquiries, system support
- Other ad hoc HR-related duties/projects
What Youll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years Human Resources experience
- A curious, self-motivated, & resourceful mind
- Confident decision-making & reasoning skills
- A high level of customer service with outstanding follow-up ability
- A high energy approach, matched with a calm presence
- Effective conflict resolution skills
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems & proficiency with Google Suite
- Understanding of state & federal employment regulations
- Highly collaborative
- Discretion handling confidential employee data & sensitive information
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming, inclusive, casual environment, great benefits & wellness program offerings, company retreats & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community.
We envision a world in which starting, running, & joining a business is accessible for all. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs & businesses grow with confidence.
At Justworks, were making it easier to run a business, & helping teams lead happy & healthy lives. We do this with a simple & friendly platform, expert support from real people when its needed, & access to corporate-level benets that ensure people feel secure & valued.We're united by shared goals & shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product & in our team.
If this sounds like you, youll fit right in.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.