Squarespace is looking for a Learning Partner to support its growing employee development programs. The Learning & Development team develops our employees through a broad range of solutions, including self-paced, social, & experiential learning; in addition to live & virtual programming. You will partner with HR colleagues & members of the business to design & execute programs that support employee growth in addition to managing the portfolio of L&D products, including new employee onboarding, career development, & other professional development initiatives.
You will report to our Director of Learning & Development in our New York headquarters.
- Own the end-to-end program management of our new employee onboarding program
- Lead the development, design & delivery of new content, learning, & tools
- Develop & manage a full suite of L&D products related to Career Development that continually promote, reinforce, & enable Squarespaces growth philosophy
- Work with L&D business partners to identify & execute company-wide professional development opportunities
- Co-develop long-term all-employee learning strategy & plan, & own/drive relevant components
- Support other all-employee learning initiatives, as needed
- Occasional travel may be required
- At least 8 years experience in the L&D field, an accomplished facilitator with experience in instructional design & in developing learning content
- Expert in managing new employee onboarding experiences & orientation programs
- Experience designing engaging, creative, & impactful in-person & online training to improve individual & organizational performance
- Experience using an LMS, LXP, & other learning technologies
- Experience working with a global L&D team
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.