Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Mid Market Account Executive to play a key role in further growing Twilios business in the North Asia region. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new customers within the Mid Market sector & driving the sales process from internal leads & qualifying new prospects to deal closure!
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Growth & Mid Market Sales, Asia, based in Hong Kong.
Twilio is looking for a Mid Market Account Executive to sell into prospects & customers.
- 5+ years of Solution Sales experience & a track record of personally selling & closing complex (cloud) solutions to enterprise & software companies.
- Ideally, you also have experience selling both to a business & technical audience.
- Ability to driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & deal closure.
- Passionate about what you do & you are able to think outside of the box.
- Native or Business level proficiency in Mandarin is required.
As a Mid Market Account Executive you will be responsible for companies that range between 100 & 2,000 employees.
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition & driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned a quota for net new ARR.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Work with customers across all verticals to understand their business & technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of Twilios communications API platform so that together you can design a solution for their specific use case needs
- DON'T SETTLE: Passionate about what you do. You are able to think outside of the box & have strong interpersonal & communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance contending priorities & lead multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, youve previously sold cloud or B2B enterprise software.
The Mid Market Sales team plays an integral role in Twilio's continued growth. The goal of our new Mid Market Account Executive is to drive new business, win more logos & bring Twilio to even more customers to make an impact on their services!
Twilio is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to pursuing hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation, & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful WeWork co-working space in Causeway Bay in Hong Kong. You will enjoy our incredible perks: snacks, weekly team lunch, daily community events, vibrant co-working space filled with multinational companies / startups / entrepreneurs / freelancers, & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.