FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
At FanDuel we champion the customer & work in empowered streams, autonomously tackling complex challenges that provide the very best experience for our users.
You will be working with
- Platform: Java / Python / NodeJS / PHP
- Extensive (and ever growing) use of Amazon Web Services
- 2+ Years of Industry Experience building production software
- Proficiency in any backend server-side language
- Strong, object-oriented design & coding skills
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals
- A focus on clean code & solid designs
- Learns new areas of codebase & new tech quickly, is building understanding of technical landscape & trends
- Experience with large-scale multi-tiered systems & service-oriented architecture
- Trusted to come up with solid technical solutions to ambiguous or open-ended problems
- Able to take part in high-level technical discussions
- Experience writing unit tests
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, & drive
- Demonstrated abilities driving operational excellence & best practices
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high quality products & services
- Proficiency in front end technologies (HTML / CSS / JS / JS Frameworks)
- Able to communicate technical concepts simply & successfully, to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Maintains relationships with other disciplines & stakeholders
- Experience writing functional tests
What you get in return?
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with opportunities for real growth
- A supportive, trusting & open work environment
- Build innovative products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities.
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Attractive health insurance plans
- 401K plan
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.