Retail is not dead. Mediocre retail experiences are dead. We help retailers & brands make themselves indispensable to their customers lives by anticipating their needs (with machine learning) & being there to frictionlessly capture the Order, Reorder or Subscription at any & every channel online, retail stores, mobile, SMS, Facebook, Voice, IoT & whatever comes next. We call this movement from episodic transactions to ongoing customer relationships, Relationship Commerce. Our Relationship Commerce Cloud is coupled with our Anticipate AI engine & a team of marketing & merchandising experts who drive an increase in purchase frequency & annual spend for brands & retailers including Walmart, Nestle, PetSmart, Vitamin Shoppe, illy, LOreal & hundreds of others. Weve raised $40M from top notch investors, are headquartered in the heart of NYC (with other offices in Austin & Boston), growing very fast, & building a world-class team & culture to maximize the massive opportunity in front of us.
With the above in mind, we are seeing an exponential increase in the amount of consumer data we are collecting & crunching across our network of Fortune 500 brands & retailers. This is providing us with many opportunities to invest in the consumer experiences we are powering for these companies to drive the gross merchandise volume & overall return on investment associated with Relationship Commerce.
We are hiring an Analytics Leader to further build out our Analytics practice. The Director of Analytics will lead our teams strategy to deliver data-driven customer insights to drive decision-making across our client partners, & internally at Ordergroove. In this critical, high-impact role, you will build out our Analytics practice, providing leadership at the intersection of client services, consumer marketing, product, sales, & marketing.
In this role you will:
- Lead our Analytics practice, driving strategy & leading people across the organization.
- Shape our offerings by transforming our data into high-value products for our clients.
- Drive data-based recommendations & personalization for campaign design & optimization.
- Develop data-driven presentations that articulate business value from Ordergrooves relationship commerce platform.
- Partner with the Sales & Service teams to deliver business value presentations to clients that get client buy-in & move the sales cycle to the next stage.
- Develop best practices & methodologies for analysis, performance tracking, & delivering insights internally & externally.
- Collaborate & consult with internal teams to provide insights to clients to help them acquire & retain customers, as well as improve their customers shopping experiences.
- Diagnose & treat business challenges & opportunities, providing data-driven & actionable recommendations.
- Deliver shopper behavior insights to drive client engagement & retention.
- Develop & maintain a business case framework & delivery process.
- Construct executive-level presentations & present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise & influential manner.
- Collaborate with Marketing to promote the business value that clients derive from Ordergrooves cloud-based platform.
You are qualified if you have:
- Significant, impactful experience delivering analytics & consumer insights, preferably within Enterprise technology, SaaS, eCommerce or recurring revenue environments; Retail or Brand experience
- Strong business acumen & organizational awareness; the ability to anticipate needs, ask the right questions & respond positively & strategically to challenges or objections
- A proven track record of leading, growing, & inspiring high-performing teams
- A consultative & solutions-oriented approach, with a proven ability to influence across all levels, both internally & externally
- Experience facilitating data-driven discussions directly with clients
- The desire & ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- High EQ
- Outstanding research, communication, negotiation & presentation skills
- Flexibility for travel up to 20%
Were a close-knit team growing to 100 this year, have raised over $40M in venture capital & are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking & ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands & retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves & each other & never miss an opportunity celebrate our team & our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs, & game nights where we can get together & have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation & stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 square foot private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce & having fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more & apply!
Ordergroove is committed to creating a welcoming & supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds & experiences to join our growing team.