At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
At HelloFresh, data drives all of our decision-making, & our Operations organisation is no exception. The Business Intelligence team uses analytical approaches to make sure HelloFresh delivers our product to customers flawlessly with Operations excellence. As an Analyst youll be detail-oriented & conscientious, analytical & curious. Youre a great problem-solver, who uses both quantitative & qualitative methods to get things done.
- As part of our Berlin-based Operations Business Intelligence team, you will be responsible for availability & reliability of dashboards to deliver detailed insights into our Business Operations especially our Supply Chain performance to enable data-driven strategic decision making across 10+ countries world-wide
- Further improve & design our OPS BI architecture to support reporting & analytics.
- You will develop & maintain ETL processes & data models
- You will oversee deployment of data to the Data Warehouse
- Proactively identify gaps in data usage & define processes to complete them
- Document all releases & versions of our system according to requirements
- Organize users & permissions in Tableau & databases
- Take on responsibility for data integrity & sometimes act as a project leader
Who we are looking for
- Extensive experience in Business Intelligence / Data Engineering
- Extensive experience industrial experience with data-intensive projects using tools such as Python, SQL, Tableau or similar
- Knowledge of programming scripts for the purpose of data gathering in Python & SQL. Previous experience with events. Kafka & Kubernetes is a plus.
- You are experienced with data modeling & data warehousing solutions
- You are experienced with cloud data platform services such as AWS
- You are experienced with GitHub & automation software (Jenkins, Airflow)
- Passionate about data, analytics & reporting. Must be highly proactive, possess advanced problem-solving ability & critical & strategic thinking
- Strong verbal & written communication & presentation skills are a must
- Excellent academic record in a business or MINT/STEM and/or previous internship experiences in business intelligence, management consulting, tech-start-ups, supply chain management or other relevant areas.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & a boost for your career
- Competitive compensation with annual budget for training & development
- A vibrant international environment
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Sabbatical policy
- A range of additional perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, weekly allowance for HelloFresh GO vending machines, budget for German classes, discounts for our neighbouring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, weekly Yoga Classes, Friday Beers, Summer & Winter parties, daily fruits in the office)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date & salary expectation.