Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
Kustomer is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who is forward-thinking, deadline-driven & detail-oriented. In this position, you will help develop, implement, track & optimize our digital marketing content & campaigns across all internal digital channels. The Digital Marketing Manager will also work with supporting teams (such as developers, consultants, agencies) to drive qualified leads & hit pipeline targets.
- Manage Wordpress website content (pages, posts, media) & work alongside front-end developers to complete page design & CRO projects.
- Organize deployments where development work along with content that you have provided goes from staging to production environments.
- Launch, optimize & report on all paid digital campaigns (search, social, display, programmatic, forums).
- Identify actionable insights & opportunities to optimize spend, creative & engagement across paid digital campaigns.
- Research & identify new lead gen channels & creative growth strategies
- Conduct keyword research, site rankings & competitor analysis to support updates to current content & recommendations for new content creation.
- Maintain tracking parameters & tagging for all necessary digital activities to ensure proper full-funnel tracking & measurement from Google Analytics to SFDC.
- Compile reporting for internal stakeholders by aligning data across multiple sources (Google Analytics, SFDC, Bizible) to track KPIs
- Collaborate with partners, agencies, developers & internal teams on related projects
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related Business field
- 2+ years digital marketing or advertising experience
- Highly organized & thorough
- Passion to learn, discover & stay at the forefront of digital marketing trends & tech
- Strong analytical skills & data-driven strategic mindset
- Experience planning, implementing & analyzing online marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- WordPress experience required, HTML/CSS experience preferred
- Paid search (Google, Bing), paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) & paid display/programmatic (GDN, AdRoll) experience required
- ABM (Triblio, Demandbase, 6sense) experience preferred
- Google Analytics experience required, GTM / Google Data Studio experience preferred
- CRM (SFDC) & marketing automation (Marketo) experience preferred
- SEO platform (SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs) experience preferred
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: