About the right team member:
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness partners. You already know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, & come up with creative solutions to address their concerns.
You are comfortable with numbers, & are excited to use data, market trend analysis, & your budding knowledge of the boutique fitness space to make actionable recommendations to our partners
As an Account Manager, you help our studios succeed. You will work directly with studio owners & managers in our network to make sure they see incredible value in their partnership with us.
You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools & effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs & communicate pain points & feature requests through the appropriate channels.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Assist with resolving transactional issues & complete ad-hoc projects
- Deliver outstanding service to our fitness partners & gyms
- Be an expert on boutique fitness in your ClassPass markets
- Build strong, long-term relationships with studio partners by helping them grow their business
- Engage with key studio partners during a monthly check-in via phone or in-person meetings (some youll interact with everyday!)
- Drive adoption of new ClassPass products among your studio partners
- Retain our partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Develop in-depth performance reports to share with studio partners
What we are looking for:
- Must be fluent in Portuguese & English
- Extensive experience in account management, business development, or similar role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks & an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player & comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Mastery in negotiation conversations
- Able to craft compelling, relevant, & objective-oriented storylines in talking points & presentations
- Knowledgeable in small business operations & financial opportunities with a willingness to learn
- Able to create, read & interpret data graphs
- Proficient in Excel
- Must be eligible to work in Portugal