Pendo is looking for a Director of Sales to lead our growing Voice of the Customer sales team, selling Pendo's Feedback tool to customers & prospects. This sales team will be a combination of 6-10 Corporate & Mid-Market level sellers in the US & EMEA.
You will be accountable for building out this sales team & hitting sales targets for our new Feedback (Voice of the Customer) team. You will build strong working relationships with other Pendo customer-facing personnel in the Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing & Product Management ecosystems. Our goal is to grow our Feedback customer base.
- Lead a sales team to ensure a seamless delivery of Pendos Feedback product & achieve sales targets
- Develop & maintain effective long-term relationships with stakeholders internally & in our customer base
- Provide thought leadership & best practices, both internally & externally, around customer feedback
- Build a sales team that seeks win-win outcomes & ensures VoC customers are successful. Where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition
- 5+ years of previous leadership experience in SaaS sales
- 8+ years of successful sales experience
- Proven effectiveness at leading & facilitating meetings & workshops
- Ability to serve as credible & effective advisor/coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical & business)
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications, & automation
- Experience managing large scale, cross-functional projects
- Knowledge of Product Success / Product Management space
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task & perform effectively under pressure
- Exercises sound individual judgement, focused on improving the customer experience.
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental & vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.