ABOUT THE ROLE
At Peloton, we push what's possible & strive to achieve what's never been done. We're looking for a collaborative senior project manager with experience working cross-functionally to lead projects around global studio expansion strategy, global in-studio member experience, & studio operations. In this role, you will serve as an active partner with the Global Studio Operations & Experience Team to deliver on our goal of to increase the value of our content with entertainment, engagement, quality & purpose to deepen our connection with our members.
This role will ensure solutions engage the right people, empower them with the right tools + training, & activate on the right channels in a rapid growth environment. You will support efforts to build program manager capability around global studio expansion, global member experience, & studio operations. This role is based in New York, New York & reports directly to the Vice President of Experience & GM of the Global Studios, based in New York, New York. Some occasional travel will be required.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This role sits within the Global Content Team. The Global Studio Operations & Experience team works across key stages of the member experience within the studio. We work broadly across facilities, hospitality, member services, food & beverage, operations & partner closely with Global Security, EHS, finance, marketing, retail, & all of the Content team.. We're one strong team of planners, creatives, & subject matter experts, all passionate about shaping the best place to work for the world's top talent & creating an unparalleled studio experience for our members.
- Lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment to plan with intention & for impact by ensuring project teams are clear on the problem(s), desired impact on our people & the business, & are engaging the right stakeholders across the globe.
- Develop & demonstrate program & change management best practices:
- Prepare & manage the integrated program & department project plans
- Identify, communicate, & resolve dependencies, risks, & issues
- Design program templates & playbooks to be used for new programs
- Track any significant changes to project plan, notify all stakeholders, & provide guidance on managing the change
- Work closely with various project managers to deliver a foundation of program + change management with standardization & a systematic approach to developing & delivering programs with a global mindset.
- Lead strategic projects & align teams with robust & fundamental project management principles.
- Manage intake & prioritization processes to develop clear project milestones & roadmaps.
- Scope & plan projects (set goals & KPIs, create project plans, identify key stakeholders, identify risks & contingency planning, develop a change management plan) from project initiation through to delivery & sustain.
- Maintain visibility into strategic & "business as usual" programs that impact the business.
- Serve as a Peloton culture ambassador, leading with our core values & ensuring that our core values are embedded in all programs.
- You are self-motivated, action-oriented, view growth as a catalyst for excellence & obsess over every touchpoint of the team member experience.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written & orally, & understand how objectives are perceived by audiences broader than yourself, particularly when considering localization needs in global programming
- You never settle & have a track record of successfully building program capability in others & executing program & project management cross-culturally & across retail, human resources & technology initiatives.
- You work should-to-shoulder to leverage diverse expertise & play to people's strengths.
- You promote & advocate for policies & processes that are anti-racist & champion a culture of inclusivity that facilitates openness to different perspectives.
- You run at challenges & can manage rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment, leading lead teams through change while maintaining a can-do attitude
- Experience in program & project management experience, preferably with knowledge of Operations, Member Experience & construction/design processes, programs & systems
- Experience leading & managing large-scale, global organization-wide people-centered projects through planning, development, launch, stabilization & close
- Experience managing systems implementation projects
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge in change management principles & best practices
- Strong data & KPI orientation
- Proven ability to apply a broad range of methodologies including Agile, Human-Centered Design, Kanban, Lean, Scrum
- Experience using project management software tools, SmartSheets & Monday.com a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.