Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to learning
- Act like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
To ensure our Home Quarters is a shining example of of our hospitality-focused culture. You will make HomeQ an inspiring place for collaborative & cohesive work & play for everyone on the team, so that we can be the best in the world at what we do.
- Hello Alfred employees will come & leave work happy the same way we make sure our members come home happy.
- Guests feel welcomed like a part of the Alfred team & eager to come again.
- The idea of anticipation our Alfreds provide in-field is present in-office, too.
- You become an Alfred culture bearer in & out of the office.
What Were Looking for:
- A charismatic community-builder. You love connecting the dots & getting to know people around you. The core of this role is community.
- We are a hospitality & technology company so we need someone that understands the power of using technology to foster human connections.
- Empathy as a superpower.
- A true get stuff done, always on attitude.
What Youll Do:
- Greet guests & everyone in our Alfred community with open arms.
- Daily tidy-up of the office - including mornings, afternoons, & throughout the day as needed. This includes office tasks like loading & emptying the dishwasher, tidying up the kitchen, checking on conference rooms so they are set for success with all necessary resources. An all-around attention to detail is key.
- Special projects as assigned including event planning, shopping for office celebrations, creating copy & signage that will catch peoples attention & reflect our brand.
- Receive & distribute packages as they arrive.
- Manage our inventory of Alfred supplies, office supplies, customer swag, & more. We have a lot of recurring orders & supply levels that need frequent management.
- Think outside the box for ways we can make coming to work the best place ever - should we surprise the team with food, put music on in the mornings, plan a different kind of event - things that keep people guessing & engaged at work.
- Set up for bi-weekly lunches, Bagel Fridays, & Town Halls. You will manage (in conjunction with your manager) the catering relationships within the office.
- You may be called upon to help set up someones new computer or brainstorm how we can fix a pesky printer.
This is a fast-paced position with an opportunity for growth & collaboration within the office. This role reports to the Culture & Community Manager.