Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Earthport, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you'll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world's leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive.
Earthport is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks & payments businesses across six continents through its global network. One of the fastest growing global Fintech businesses the Group also provides tailored FX & payment solutions direct to corporates through its EarthportFX brand.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within & outside of the office, & whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Earthport & Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Earthport as aApplication Services Analyst, we want to hear from you.
What's it all about?
In this role you'll be responsible for the delivery of services & support to business users of the Earthport, Earthport FX & Salesforce application suite. This will include improving the overall stability of applications, reducing the number of application events, allowing users to be more self-sufficient & reducing time spent by third level development teams on support.
The role reports to the Application Services Manager & calls for both technical capability & business understanding.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Log & execute technical support requests from all areas for Earthport & Earthport FX.
- Ensure that requests are prioritised in accordance with agreed criteria, monitor progress of requests & ensure users & other interested parties are kept informed.
- Execute application configuration & maintenance on the group's business facing systems.
- Investigate & resolve application errors, data discrepancies & queries & determine appropriate actions to take.
- Make sure all work is carried out & documented in accordance with required standards, methods & procedures.
- Conduct trend analysis to identify technical themes in order to take corrective action to improve performance & to avoid problems from recurring.
- Identify areas where end users or level 1 support can address application issues without the need to escalate. Focus on end user training, documentation & automation of existing tasks. Goal is to reduce amount of support requiring Level 3 services.
- Involvement with the on-boarding of new applications & services.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Earthport is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.