Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We are seeking great designers: product designers, visual designers, & UX designers to join our growing team.
What youll do:
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the design, product, & implementation teams
- Work closely with other designers to design new features, functionality, & expand the product design systems
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, & sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Focus on what you do best whether thats sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or codeand have the opportunity to develop & sharpen new skills
- Partner closely with our user research team & support ongoing research projects
- Participate in design reviews & problem-solving sessions. You will share your work regularly with the design & company leadership
Who you are:
- An expert in either UI, UX, or visual design
- A problem solver. You can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, & ease of use
- Keep pushing your work until all details are attended to
- An excellent communicator. You are skilled in explaining your work, process, & decisions to cross-functional stakeholders & crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- A systems-minded thinker. You are able to extrapolate & extend shared patterns & behaviors
- An open-minded learner. You love working with other designers. You are open to learning from each other & growing together to help them learn & growand have them help you learn & grow
- A collaborative team player. You are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users & your colleagues, but able to set & achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the Design team, & all of Unqork
- An obsessively organized person
- Have 5+ years of relevant design experience at a SaaS, product-driven company
- B2B SaaS design experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.