Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for a Regional Sales Director who lives the Twilio Magic to lead our growing East Enterprise team. The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to develop & identify new revenue opportunities with new enterprise logos & within our major Accounts. They also have:
- You should feel comfortable with selling a platform or SaaS, but if you have experience with Contact Centers, Messaging, Call Tracking & other communication solutions even better!
- You have experience building teams, managing all monthly forecasting, & can support fiscal planning & revenue tracking for all major accounts in the region.
- You have 8+ years of experience, at least four of those years managing teams.
As a Regional Sales Director, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Collaborate with your team & internal cross-functional teams, to get a major account negotiated with a signed contract.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER"S SHOES: You talk with potential strategic customers, where you spend time learning about their needs, & then through consultation, develop a strategic plan to help their service thrive through the use of Twilios communication platform.
- DON'T SETTLE: You expertly forecast your team overachieving on their goals, & deftly present your guidance to your VP & COO.
The Enterprise Sales team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. We bring incredible value to enterprise companies, & thrive on finding new use cases to optimize their customer engagement. With no vertical restraints, the sky's the limit to what we can accomplish.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our New York office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.