Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, & have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the position:
Do you enjoy recruiting the right people for growing startups & creating a stellar candidate experience? Do you thrive in a high-growth environment where you can be creative to solve challenges? Are you passionate about the Tech industry? Join our global Talent Acquisition team in France!
Own recruiting process:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, becoming a trusted advisor for prospective employees
- Source candidates from direct targeting, social networking, & employee referrals
- Research & implement the best way/tools to identify & attract candidates
- Attend events, job fairs, & meet-ups to increase employer brand awareness + generate additional leads
Build strong partnerships with hiring managers:
- Offer insight, best practices, & interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on the specifications of each role & the requirements of each interview process
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring plans, establish priorities, & build recruiting strategies
Support initiatives in building a world-class Talent Acquisition function:
- Collaborate within the global Talent Acquisition & HR team in building world-class processes & initiatives such as candidate experience & employer brand
- Provide impressive candidate experience through timely communication & feedback, interviewer preparation, & an effective interview frame
- Ensure the highest level of data integrity within existing ATS, Lever, & other tools
- At least a first experience recruiting for high-growth companies, ideally in the enterprise software industry.
- Thrived in producing high volume recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding environment & providing excellent candidate experiences
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of creative methods & sources
- Expertly communicated with all levels of an organization from interns to CEO, displaying maturity & a positive attitude
- You speak French, Hebrew, & English fluently
- A Bachelor's degree