The Engineering team is hiring a IT Support Specialist at our New York office.
What youll do:
- Assist with new employee onboarding including set-up of user accounts, software & hardware
- Under minimal supervision, provide assistance, coordination, follow-up on customer issues, & real-time desktop support
- Provide desktop support including problem recognition, research, isolation & resolution steps for system & application software, hardware, & peripherals
- Able to identify & organize tickets according to priority
- Distribute tickets to engineers & technicians
- Identify, diagnose, & resolve Level One problems for users
- Deliver, tag, set up, & assist in the configuration of end-user desktop hardware, software & peripherals
- Diagnose & resolve end-user network or local printer problems, hardware problems & e-mail, Internet, dial-in, & local-area network access problems
- Coordinate timely repair of computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements
- Perform minor desktop hardware repair for computer equipment & peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements
- Troubleshooting day-to-day user issues
Who you are:
- 2-5 years of experience
- Customer service mindset
- Expertise in OS X
- Comfortable in a mixed, though primarily Mac environment
- Familiarity with Google Apps a plus
- Strong organizational skills & ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities & make decisions with limited information in a fast-paced environment
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews & onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected & required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.