Flywheel Sports is currently seeking a passionate Senior Manager of Studio Marketingto help drive brand strategy & articulation across all channels that support Fly's core brand value proposition. They will be responsible for many facets of the business, overseeing various elements of communication, channel, & overall marketing strategy. Working closely with Senior Leadership to deliver against long term marketing objectives, they will drive best in class marketing activation & implementation to develop Flywheel's audience & build customer retention & loyalty. This person will oversee strategy (creative, paid media, program), creative work streams & implement all marketing & communication initiatives.The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is passionate about marketing & fitness, is both creative & data-driven, & has extensive brand, social media, & marketing experience motivating cross-functional teams to drive results.
- Create & execute digital marketing strategies across a variety of channels: email, social, blog, content, & paid advertising.
- Leverage performance-based media channels such as paid search, & paid social to drive acquisition & conversion.
- Lead the marketing calendar process for initiatives, promotions, retail, & more from kickoff to completion in partnership with cross-functional leaders across the organization.
- Develop marketing briefs reflecting the strategic objective of each initiative, & inclusive of thoughtful deliverables, necessary assets, budget, & timeline.
- Project manage teams & initiatives that require close collaboration with key multi-functional counterparts to move the business forward- from concept to execution.
- Be agile, entrepreneurial, & innovative with resources. Must have a desire to roll-up your sleeves & dive in! Own the full vertical of brand development, planning & execution.
- Support evolution of the marketing vision for the Flywheel Studio brand, including positioning, key differentiators, audiences & customer engagement strategies.
- Provide thought leadership on brand & social media marketing - ensuring continued innovation & strategy is thoughtfully factored into partnerships, studio executions, & campaigns.
- Stay current on digital marketing trends & best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve & optimize campaigns towards our target KPIs.
- Leverage weekly, monthly & quarterly performance reports & dashboards, to report on & troubleshoot data anomalies that inform strategy decisions.
- Own & manage the marketing budget ensuring targets are met.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with an emphasis on brand development, process, project management & strategy.
- 2+ years of proven success directly managing brand marketing teams & programs.
- Outstanding & proven communication & organizational skills with a focus on teamwork, project management & follow-up.
- Can-do, positive attitude; crazy hustle; ability to get things done; entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Prior experience working with direct response or subscription-based businesses a plus.
- Prior agency or account management experience preferred.
- Deep passion for the fitness space with a huge plus if you're already a Flywheel customer!