The Data Partnerships Lead will play a major part in leading the management of existing partnerships & developing new relationships with some of the worlds largest data providers, Data Management Platforms (DMPs), & technology companies. We are looking for a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved, with the help of Tremor Videos Product team & Data Operations team, in building data integrations to support Tremor Videos audience targeting capabilities as related to video advertising in desktop pre-roll, mobile in-app, CTV & OTT environments.
You should have a real passion for data & advertising innovation. Strong communication skills are an essential part of this role as role will have high visibility from C-level leadership. We value self-starters, with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively & enthusiastically, in what is still a startup like environment. You have a strong track record of partnership excellence, internal collaboration with multiple stakeholders/ departments, experience working with data companies from a commercial perspective, & enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment.
We look for candidates who are exceptional strategic thinkers & problem solvers. Candidates must be comfortable navigating relationships with the leaders of large & complex clients. Additionally, candidates should be ready to play a role in all aspects of the commercial business including build-out of internal company processes, recruiting, & interfacing with Tremors product & engineering teams.
- Manage & mentor the members of the partnerships team who provide a supporting role, managing & negotiating new & existing vendor partners.
- Conduct in-person meetings with data providers, DMPs, & other technology vendors, managing existing partnerships & exploring possible new data relationships.
- Build & Develop relationships/partnerships with Data Partners currently in place.
- Develop & maintain relationships with prospective data partners.
- Responsible for maintaining ongoing communications with data vendors, ensuring that data usage meets contractual minimums, & that data value is helping advertisers as expected.
- Along with the Business Development, Product, & Data teams, you will craft custom opportunities to address marketers goals.
- Vetting & negotiation of partnerships & contract agreements.
- Continuous evaluation of partnerships to extract maximum value out of each.
- Navigate clients through the on-boarding process.
- Help build out internal processes for the Partnerships team.
- 6+ years of relevant experience (partnership marketing, business development, online marketing, sales/account management, performance marketing, ad tech).
- BS/BA degree, MBA preferred
- An entrepreneurial approach to business.
- Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, & analytical skills
- Experience structuring, negotiating & closing large partnership deals.
- Experience using Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs.
- Ability to think & plan strategically.